|TinyTERM Lite for iOS
TinyTERM Lite for Android
TinyTERM Lite for iOS provides secure SSH, SSL and telnet access using exact terminal emulation
for 21 terminal types, including IBM TN3270E, TN5250, VT420, Wyse 50/60.
Universal binary supports iPad & iPhone/iPod
What's New in Version 3.1.4
TinyTERM Lite now requres a Century Software account to run. You can create an account within
the app, or here on our website.
- License configuration server option allows feature upgrades and configuration push
- Codepage support for over 25 locales
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management with key export
- SSL Host certificate authentication
- User interface customization including no title bar
- Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
- Passcode lock
- Precise configurable display in both landscape and portrait orientations
- Resizable text font size using pinch/zoom for maximum readability
- Copy & Paste implemented with line-by-line and block modes
- Optional scrollback buffer using two finger swipe
- Configurable lines and columns with scaleable or fixed fonts and 132x80 modes
- Separate settings for portrait/landscape orientations and keyboard shown/hidden layouts
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- Configrable on-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards
- Transparent keyboard option for continuous full screen visibility
- Custom programmable keyboards in VT220, IBM3151, Numeric 10-key and PC 101-key English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian layouts
External Bluetooth and Dock Keyboards
- External keyboard keycode remapping supported for differing codepage/locales
- Onscreen mini-keyboard when using Bluetooth and dock keyboards with missing keys
||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced
||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
||VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
||TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101
||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
||ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait
orientations. When the keyboard is dismissed, the same information can be displayed full-screen with
the font scaled to fit, or the number of lines and columns increased allowing more information to be
displayed with the same font size.
Enterprise Evaluation Trial
TinyTERM Enterprise combines second-generation secure terminal emulation with a highly
configurable scanning industrial web browser to allow creation and deployment of purpose-based
TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push,
user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management, and is designed for
corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where
preconfigured automated application startup is required.
To request a TinyTERM Enterprise evaluation, please contact our Sales department at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-801-268-3088 option 2.
- iPad 2 or later, iPod Touch 5th generation or later, or iPhone 4 or later
- iOS 7.0 or later
TinyTERM Lite for iOS is available exclusively from the Apple App Store
Questions? Would you like to comment on TinyTERM Lite for iOS? We'd love to hear from you!
to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can
call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email
visit our support page