Replace your current terminal emulator for a significant discount.
CALL FOR DETAILS TODAY!
TinyTERM Plus addresses the host connectivity needs of enterprise-level
organizations that require access to IBM mainframes, mid-range computer
systems, and UNIX / Linux, VMS, Pick and Unidata servers. Standardizing on TinyTERM Plus offers easy
and economical migration from other vendor's products, with enterprise-grade
deployment management tools and integration options providing ease and greater
flexibility to control and customize organizational rollouts.
TinyTERM Desktop Products
IBM and UNIX host connectivity for the enterprise
Superior Terminal Emulation
Organizations can rely on accurate support in TinyTERM Plus for
legacy terminals, including IBM TN3270E, IBM TN5250E, DEC VT420, SCO ANSI,
WYSE 60, ADDS Viewpoint and Wycol. TinyTERM Plus' graphical keyboard and color remapper allows
you to use TrueType scalable fonts onscreen. You can select screen colors and
fonts and choose between 80- and 132-column mode for flexible display
parameters or choose full-screen display.
||TN3270, TN3270E, TN5250, 5555-C01, 3151, 3101
||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced
||VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420
||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux
||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950, WYCOL
What's New in Version 4.12.1
- Passive FTP now supported within the terminal emulator
- Added the ability to run PCOMM scripts
- New option to copy underscore character, or omit it from copied text, in IBM mainframe emulations
- New option to allow numeric data entry into TN3270 text field
- Emulation crashes in Wyse60 and VT420 resolved
- U acute and U circumflex now display in Wyse60
For a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please review the
Visual Basic for Applications
TinyTERM Plus provides VBA support and an integrated development environment (IDE) through WinWrap
integration. Scripts from Attachmate Extra and similar environments can be run with no editing
required. TinyTERM Plus automatically updates the scripts for its own environment on the fly.
TinyTERM Plus includes SSH, SSL and TLS for secure host connectivity. Based on strong 1024-bit
encryption, these protocols allow users to securely access remote hosts over any network,
and safely transfer files between systems.
To further safeguard sensitive enterprise data, TinyTERM Plus offers port forwarding, a
technology that allows normally unsecure communications like email or web surfing to be encrypted
site-to-site, thereby ensuring the privacy and integrity of user communications.
Increase User Productivity
Login and authentication sequences can be automated and executed with a
single keystroke, saving time. Complex file transfer sequences can be created
that allow users to move files from one host to another, or from multiple
hosts to the desktop. Shortcut keys can be assigned to applications, allowing
users to rapidly task-switch from one application to
International Code Page Support
With TinyTERM Plus, you have total code page flexibility. You can choose your
keyboard code page, the transmit code page, and the receive code page
configurations to ensure compatibility with nearly any system in the world.
You can choose from the many included standard code pages, or you can
customize your own. And to ensure proper translation, TinyTERM Plus uses a Unicode font,
enabling TinyTERM Plus
to work accurately with any modern language used in the computer industry.
Advanced deployment capabilities provide flexibility to control and manage the
enterprise rollout process. Customized host access configurations can be
easily and automatically pushed from corporate file servers to multiple
desktops, and are compatible with Microsoft SMS and Altiris installation
mechanisms. TinyTERM Plus can be installed directly on Citrix and Microsoft
TSE thin client servers for deployment without any desktop installation
required. Web server deployment allows automated installation and execution
within the desktop browser environment.
Ease of Migration
Migrating from your existing vendor to TinyTERM Plus is greatly simplified with built-in
keyboard and codepage mappings compatible with Attachmate, Hummingbird, and WRQ products.
To further speed migration, TinyTERM Plus includes a number of script and configuration
conversion utilities that greatly reduce the time and costs associated with migration.
Administer Host Access from a Central Location
All clients access your legacy data using the parameters you set up.
TinyTERM Plus lets you set the keyboard maps, code pages, color
mappings, background bitmaps, and more, which all the clients will access. And
all TinyTERM session settings can be contained in a single file on the Web server
to make server-based administration of Web-to-host access convenient and easy
Pre-defined user configurations and the ability to lock-down user options
guarantee a standardized user experience, minimal IT support, and simplified
Customize Look-and-Feel with Complete Attribute Mapping
With TinyTERM Plus, you have flexibility in mapping colors and
attributes such as normal, reverse, bold, underline, blink, high and low
bright, strike through, and double strike. You have complete control over how
host data is displayed. For example, you can highlight important fields on the
screen, making them easier to locate and read.
Print management capabilities integrated into TinyTERM Plus allow users to
route print jobs to any local or network printer and allow local desktop
printers to act as additional network print resources. Print jobs can also be
output as files and stored anywhere on the network. Enterprise users can
select custom settings and configurations for each printer or print job.
TinyTERM Plus includes a powerful scripting language you can use for
unlimited customizing possibilities. You can customize and automate host
connectivity procedures, automate file transfers, create polling, log-in,
problems working with TinyTERM Plus.
Support for industry standards such as HLLAPI, COM, OLE, VBA scripting and ActiveX give
TinyTERM Plus users a choice of mechanisms to integrate host data with local
desktop applications and spreadsheets.
File transfer support in TinyTERM Plus allows users to transfer files
throughout the enterprise using a variety of protocols. Support for IBM
mainframes and servers includes INDFILE host file transfer, and a graphical
drag-and-drop FTP client allows secure file transfers utilizing SFTP, SCP, and
- Stand-alone application or browser-based
- Multiple session support
- Session-by-session window auto naming
- VBA IDE for TN3270 and TN5250
- Prevent users from disconnecting before logging out
- Transmit, receive and keyboard code pages
- Resizable emulation w/scalable fonts
- Programmable attributes, cursors and background images
- Graphical keyboard remapping
- Mouse functionality
- Mouse button remapping and macros
- Scrollback controlled by mouse wheel
- Host multi-byte character decoding
- Unicode UTF-8, Japanese, Chinese, Korean DBCS decoding
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Polish user interfaces
- Automatic keyboard macro generation
- Reflection and PCOMM keyboard maps
- 5250 Codepage selection
- 5250 Japanese/Korean/ Chinese codepage support in display and keyboard
- Keyboard, codepage, and attribute compatibility with Attachmate, WRQ, and Hummingbird products
- NAWS support (RFC 1073)
- Can now change font in TN3270 emulation
- SSL, TLS, and SSH connection layer security w/1024-bit keys
- Telnet/SSL Keepalive option added to .tpx configuration file
- Port forwarding
- Enhanced SSL/TLS connection options
- Full WinHLLAPI support for TN3270 and TN5250 emulations
- Integrated VBA automation for IBM 3270 and IBM 5250
- Keyboard macro record, edit and playback
- HLLAPI/COM/OLE/ActiveX emulator interfaces
- TERM Script Language-compatible
- Programmable user interface builder
- Configurable tool bars
- Configuration file conversion utilities
- Script language conversion utilities
- Graphical FTP Client
- SFTP, SCP and SSH secure file transfer
- VT/WYSE Transparent print
- Print redirection to LPD, Windows spooler LPR/LPD Print spooler
- Single User Desktop Installation
- Web-page and Email-linked Installation
- Automated central file server installation compatible with Altiris and MSI/SMS
- Thin Client Server Installation
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10, 32-or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Citrix MetaFrame/Presentation Server/XenApp
- 32MB of free disk space
Evaluate TinyTERM Plus
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
TinyTERM Plus for Windows is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can buy with
complete confidence that TinyTERM Plus for Windows will meet your needs.
Call us at (801) 268-3088 or email email@example.com.
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM Plus for Windows?
We'd love to hear from you! Click here
to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can
call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email
visit our support page