TinyTERM for Mac
TinyTERM for Mac provides a high-quality terminal emulation solution for IT professionals requiring IBM, UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from the Mac desktop.
TinyTERM for Mac provides secure TCP/IP access to IBM, UNIX and Linux hosts with exact terminal emulation. Users can rely on TinyTERM for over 20 terminals, including the IBM 3270/5250, Linux console, Wyse 50/60, DEC VT100/VT220/VT320 and SCOANSI. TinyTERM for Mac also provides local shell connectivity, giving you instant access to a command prompt.
What´s New in Version 3.0.0
- Added TN3270 emulation with support for numeric field override, option to turn off keyboard type-ahead, and have text fields show as numeric
- Added IBM TN5250 emulation
- Added STARTTLS connection type
- Support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages in UTF-8 mode, including GB2312
- Option to adjust the connection timeout in the .tpx file
- Added end of line wrap on/off option in the .tpx file
- Added option to ring bell on system keys
- Added support for handling "smcup" and "mcup" escape codes
- Added ability to prevent host 132-column switch from changing custom screen size
- Dark mode support
Highlights from Version 2.2.0
- Full Unicode fonts included
- Telnet keepalive feature
- Ability to save SSH password
- Upgrade to 64-bit code base
- Support for OpenSSH 6.7+
TinyTERM for Mac includes xterm-style dynamic terminal resizing. Need more rows and columns displayed? Grab a corner of the window and resize it. TinyTERM for Mac will automatically adjust text to fill the available window space.
Do you need modifications made or new features added that will make TinyTERM easier for your employees to use, that will streamline processes with improved performance and productivity? Century Software’s team can make that happen.
Under your direction, Century can design, build or modify our product to meet your needs. We have many customers who have worked hand-in-hand with Century to make the custom modifications needed for their applications, delivered within a very short timeframe.
Simply let us know what your custom needs are. We can take it from there.
- Precise emulation of more than 20 VT/ANSI/Wyse/IBM terminal types
- SSH, SSL/TLS, STARTTLS telnet and local shell connection support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Auto line-wrapping and configurable font scaling with window resizing support
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including UTF-8 host decoding
- Scrollback buffer
- Import connection files from TinyTERM Enterprise and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- Multiple windows, and multiple tabs in a single window
- Fully programmable function key button bar
- Comprehensive printing support for print screen and transparent print to PDF, raw files, and system printer spooler
Multiple code pages allow for display of a wide range of characters and alphabets. Color mapping allows you to easily change the foreground, background and cursor colors for best readability in any circumstances. And with the ability to import configuration files from TinyTERM Plus for Windows and TinyTERM Enterprise for mobile devices, connection settings can be shared across platforms.
|IBM:||TN3270, TN5250, 3151, 3101|
|Digital:||VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420|
|ANSI:||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux, Mac Console|
|Wyse/TVI:||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950|
Century Software´s security solutions safeguard your critical business and personal electronic communications with the strongest encryption technology available. Based on the SSH, SSL and TLS protocols, Century's products contain strong encryption, cross-platform interoperability, and secure user authentication. These components, integrated into TinyTERM for Mac, will keep your mission-critical host application data private, safe, and secure.
TinyTERM for Mac requires macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher.
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please press here to email your feedback:
Additional Information and ResourcesTinyTERM for Mac User Guide
TinyTERM for Mac Version History
TinyTERM for Mac Data Sheet
TinyTERM for Mac Screenshots
TinyTERM for Mac FAQ
Try It Free